Talent Intelligence Partners Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and organisation
- Contact information including email address, business address and telephone number
- Your responses to the TALiNT Benchmark Programme
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to keep you informed and updated on TALiNT Benchmark Programme:
Specifically, this may include:
- Reminders of deadlines, instructions, to confirm receipt of your entry, etc.
- Feedback on your entry
- To communicate results and data from the Benchmark Programme.
- Data from survey
This will be evaluated as part of your entry and shared with the judging panel. Benchmarking data will be made anonymous and shared with other participants in the Benchmark Programme. The aggregated findings, again anonymous, may also be shared with media organisations who wish to report on the Programme.
- We will announce the names of category winners. Explicit permission will be sought to share attributable content information from these entries with other entrants and/or media organisations.
- 4. It will be visible to others; the organisation names that have participated and participants will be told which organisations are in their cohort group. No results however will be attributable to individual organisations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If a payment is required we collect and process payment information from you using third party PCI-compliant service providers such as Square or Paypal or we will invoice you through our secure Xero accounting system.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
TALiNT Partners Ltd
18 Farnham Road
UK GU1 4XA
Or email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.